Celebrate love with us
Imagine walking down the aisle in our beautiful, historic sanctuary constructed in 1935 in the “Christopher Wren” architectural style. It seats 300 people and features soaring pillars and elegant granite and marble stonework in the narthex as you enter the church. The church also boasts the largest pure pipe organ between Chicago and Salt Lake City. With 6,000 pipes, our 126 rank Aeolian-Skinner pipe organ is among the largest instruments in the United States.
Preparation rooms for ceremony participants are available.
Experienced ministerial staff is available to perform wedding/commitment ceremonies and assist with planning, or you may choose your own officiant. S/he must contact FBCD’s minister in advance.
Our organist may be scheduled to play for your wedding and a grand piano also is available.
For more information or to inquire about reserving a date for your wedding/commitment ceremony call the church office at 303-861-2501 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Sanctuary (3 hour max) $650
- Included: Use of piano, all first floor restrooms, chancel furniture
- Custodial Fee: $150
- Rehearsal (2 hour max): $175
- FBCD Coordinator*: $300
- Sound Tech: $200
Total for above charges: $1,100-1,500
Frequently Used Additional Costs
- Preparation Room I: $80
- Preparation Room II: $75
- Custodial Fee per Room: $35
- FBCD Minister: $350
- Use of Organ & Organist*: $250
- Exceptional Use Custodial Fee: $50-100
- Removal of personal items: $50
- Building Host Fee: $15 per Hour
- Opening up church in evenings or weekends for photographers, friends, family members, pianists, practice other than Rehearsal or Wedding dates.
*Organ Use – The current FBCD staff organist has the right of first refusal to play for any event requesting the organ.
- Reservation Deposit – $200 Non-refundable, secures your preferred date at First Baptist Church of Denver and part of total owed.
- Damage Deposit – $200 Refundable and is not part of the total balance owed.
- Base Fee Balance –The balance of the building use fee is due no less than 60 days before the date of the ceremony. All other fees that are paid directly to service providers (Clergy, Organist, Audio, Coordinator) are due at the rehearsal.